- We believe in one God – Father, Son and Holy Spirit, three distinct beings, yet one in thought, intent, purpose and character.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, crucified, died, was buried and resurrected. He ascended into heaven and is now seated at the right hand of God the Father and is true God and true man.
- We believe that the Bible is the Word of God, fully inspired and written under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, and is our rule of faith and practice.
- We believe that all are born sinners; the Holy Spirit convicts of sin; the Lord Jesus Christ paid the price for sin by shedding His precious blood on the cross as an atonement for sin; those who refuse to accept His sacrifice for their sin are eternally lost; and those who repent of their sin and personally accept the Lord Jesus Christ as Savior receive the forgiveness of sin and life everlasting and are indwelt by the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the baptism in the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues as the Spirit gives utterance, that the gifts of the Holy Spirit are valid and operative today, and that the fruit of the Holy Spirit should be increasingly evident in a Christian’s life.
- We believe that the redemptive work of the Lord Jesus Christ provides healing for our spirit, soul and body.
- We believe that we should obey Jesus’ command to preach the gospel to all the world.
- We believe that the members of the Body of Christ are the Church and that they should regularly fellowship with others in a local church setting.
- We believe in and look for the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ.